Congratulations to the holder of Ticket #73 who is the winner of the Rotary of Ridgewood A.M. Super Bowl Raffle. We hope you and your guest enjoy the game!
Thanks as well to Rotarian John Plum who sold the winning ticket.
The Ridgewood A.M. Rotary Club is a local community service organization of 47 men and women in the Ridgewood, Ho-Ho-Kus, Glen Rock and surrounding communities. We come from a diverse range of professions and share the goal of making a difference in our communities and the world.
Our club is part of Rotary International, the world's first service organization, with 1.2 million members in 200 countries. Rotary International helped establish the United Nations, is the driving force behind eradicating polio worldwide and gives more college scholarships than any other organization.
Since the Ridgewood A.M. Rotary Club was founded in 1987, we have raised and disbursed nearly $1 million to local, national and international causes, including:
- Local high school scholarships
- Local health and human services agencies
- Aid to the hungry and homeless
- Student service and leadership clubs at local schools
- Project Hope, Haiti's largest orphanage
- Gift of Life program that helps needy children from overseas receive life-saving heart surgery in the U.S.
To learn more about us, join us for our lively breakfast meetings: Thursdays at 7:30 Sharp to 8:30 a.m. at It's Greek To Me, 21 East Ridgewood Avenue, Ridgewood.